1. Basic Idea
The Website may ask users to send their personal information (i.e. the area of residence, age and email address) after obtaining the user's consent. We handle those voluntary offered information properly in the scope of the purpose of use.
2. Scope of Collecting Information
(1) Access Log
The website records the information of the person who accessed in a form of Access Log. Access Log contains the domain name, blower type and the time of access, but does not include any information that can identify the individual. The Access Log is utilized for statistical analysis of the use, safety and management of the site and for nothing else.
Cookie is a set of information sent from the server to the user's browser for the site provider to identify the user's computer and accumulated in it. By utilizing cookie, the provider can collect the information, such as the number of access to the site from the computer and the page that the user visited.
It is also possible to identify the user by using cookie. Also, we do not collect any information that allows us to identify the user's identity by utilizing cookie. In addition, you can also turn off the cookie function by changing your browser setting. It does not affect your use of the site.
(3) We may ask you to register personal information, such as your address, name, age, occupation, phone number and email address (Hereinafter referred as "User Attribute"). If you do not use the provided form and send email directly, the sender's email address will be available to the receiver
3. Purpose of Use
(1) Information collected in 2-(1) and 2-(2) , is utilized as reference for smooth operation of the service provided in the Website.
(2) Your opinions and thoughts collected in 2-(3) , including User Attribute, are used as reference for our future business planning. Therefore, depending on the content, the information may be forwarded to the related department etc. Email addresses, phone and fax numbers are used to answer questions or for confirmation.
4. Restrictions of Use and Provision
Collected information will not be used for any other purpose described in 3, or provided to a third party unless we receive a request for disclosure under the law, there was illegal activity (i.e. an unlawful access and a threat) or other special reasons. However, we may disclose the statistically processed access information to the Website.
5. Security Measures
We use necessary security measures to prevent leakage, loss or damage to the collected information and for other proper management. We may entrust external stakeholders for the analysis of the Website access and received opinions in the course of business, we have placed necessary measures to manage the collected information properly.
6. Disclosure of Your Own Information
The Website does not collect information, such as user's name, date of birth and others, that generally allow us to identify the individual, except the User Attribute, which was input voluntary in the section of opinions and thoughts by the user. In addition, the User Attribute, which was input voluntary in the section of opinions and thoughts by the user, is excluded from the processed information that the user may request to disclose according to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information Pertaining to Electronic Data Processing Held by Administrative Organs (Act No. 95 of 1988). Therefore, we cannot comply with the request by the person, who contributed to the section of opinions and thoughts, to disclose information about himself/herself.
7. Scope of Application
In the Website, there is a page that shows the transition of the number of visitors, totals statistical data, such as migration trend between the pages, by utilizing the website total counting system (WebTRENDS) of NetIQ Corporation and find out the trend of access to the Website to continuously offer an easier, and more useful information service. Please refer to the following page for the detailed information about WebTRENDS.
(1) We are not responsible over the handling standard or content of privacy information in the other website linked from the Website.
The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Hokuriku Regional Development Bureau, Kanazawa Port and Airport Office 4-2-1 Ono-cho Kanazawa-city
Ishikawa-prefecture, 920-0331, Japan